Market Watch June 2018
Are you looking for a way to break down the latest GTA real estate figures to share with your clients, or maybe to distill all the coverage of TREB’s monthly Market Watch reports?
Now you can with ” Market Watch to Your Inbox.” This monthly email compiles the most up-to-dateTREB Market Watch reports, videos, and an infograph, as well as the most relevant media articles covering TREB’s Market Watch statistics, for you to read or share with your clients.
JUNE MARKET WATCH REPORT AND MARKET WATCH BY THE NUMBERS INFOGRAPH
For a breakdown of TREB’s MLS® System housing figures for June, including average sold prices and more, view our latest Market Watch report, video, housing market charts, and infograph below:
- Market Watch video, which you can view or share with your clients from TREB’s YouTube Channel. Plus, you can access an archive of the last six months of videos from the Video Centre on Stratus, under Market Statistics.
- Housing Market Charts, a series of bar charts that allows you and your clients to compare June’s housing figures with those of the previous three years.
- NEW: Market Watch by the Numbers infograph, that offers an illustrative overview of June’s Market Watch numbers and breaks down the story behind the numbers in a way that is more relatable.
Click here to view the full Market Watch by the Numbers infograph.
DONT FORGET: These reports and the new Market Watch by the Numbers infograph can be shared on your blog, social media, newsletters, and emails, and can be used to help you inform your clients and customers.
RECAP OF TREB MARKET WATCH IN THE NEWS
Below, TREB has gathered a list of coverage from national, provincial, and local media outlets for you to read or share with your clients.
- Toronto home prices reach highest average price since May of last year – CP24
- Toronto home prices at 13-month high amid influx of buyers – BNN
- June Real Estate Sales Climb 2.4% in the GTA, With Just Over 8,000 Homes Changing Hands – CBC
- Toronto Home Prices Finally Inch Up in June –Toronto Star
- GTA June home sales slightly higher than 2017 – Toronto Sun
- June Home Sales Slightly Higher in the GTA Compared to June 2017 – CityNews
- Toronto Housing Market Scores ‘Snappy Turnaround’ After Months-Long Slump – The Globe and Mail
Stay tuned to your email inbox next month for July’s issue of Market Watch to Your Inbox.