Market Watch August 2018
August MARKET WATCH REPORT AND MARKET WATCH BY THE NUMBERS INFOGRAPH
For a breakdown of TREB’s MLS® System housing figures for August, including average sold prices and more, view our latest Market Watch report, video, housing market charts, and infograph below:
- Read the complete Market Watch report for August (here) and TREB’s News Release, which contains info on our UnlockMyHousingOptions campaign, here.
- Market Watch video, which you can view or share with your clients from TREB’s YouTube Channel. Plus, you can access an archive of the last six months of videos from the Video Centre on Stratus, under Market Statistics.
- Housing Market Charts, a series of bar charts that allows you and your clients to compare August’s housing figures with those of the previous three years.
- NEW: Market Watch by the Numbers (here), a newly-created infograph that offers an illustrative overview of August Market Watch numbers and breaks down the story behind the numbers.
Click here to view the full Market Watch by the Numbers infograph.
DON’T FORGET: These reports and the new Market Watch by the Numbers infograph can be shared on your blog, social media, newsletters, and emails, and can be used to help you inform your clients and customers.
RECAP OF TREB MARKET WATCH IN THE NEWS
Below, TREB has gathered a list of coverage from national, provincial, and local media outlets for you to read or share with your clients.
- Home Prices Rise Against Tighter Supply in August – Toronto Star
- GTA Home Sales and Prices in August Up From Year Ago – CP24
- Toronto’s Housing Market Stabilizes After Turbulent Year as Sales Rise, Prices Steady – Financial Post
- August Home Sales and Prices Up from a Year Ago in the GTA – Global News
- Toronto’s Housing Market Stabilizes as Sales Rise, Prices Steady – Bloomberg
- GTA Home Sales, Prices Up from August 2017 – Toronto Sun
Stay tuned to your email inbox next month for September’s issue of Market Watch to Your Inbox.