Market Watch July 2018
JULY MARKET WATCH REPORT AND MARKET WATCH BY THE NUMBERS INFOGRAPH
For a breakdown of TREB’s MLS® System housing figures for June, including average sold prices and more, view our latest Market Watch report, video, housing market charts, and infograph below:
- Market Watch video, which you can view or share with your clients from TREB’s YouTube Channel. Plus, you can access an archive of the last six months of videos from the Video Centre on Stratus, under Market Statistics.
- Housing Market Charts, a series of bar charts that allows you and your clients to compare June’s housing figures with those of the previous three years.
- NEW: Market Watch by the Numbers (here), a newly-created infograph that offers an illustrative overview of July’s Market Watch numbers and breaks down the story behind the numbers.
Click here to view the full Market Watch by the Numbers infograph.
DON’T FORGET: These reports and the new Market Watch by the Numbers infograph can be shared on your blog, social media, newsletters, and emails, and can be used to help you inform your clients and customers.
RECAP OF TREB MARKET WATCH IN THE NEWS
Below, TREB has gathered a list of coverage from national, provincial, and local media outlets for you to read or share with your clients.
- Toronto Home Buyers Feeling a Swell of Confidence – The Globe and Mail
- GTA Home Sales, Average Prices, Climb Higher in Contrast to Vancouver Drop – Toronto Sun
- Toronto Housing Shows Signs of Rebound Even as Vancouver Hits the Skids – HuffPost
- Vancouver, Toronto Housing Slowdown Takes Toll on Canada’s Economic Growth – The Globe and Mail
- Toronto-area Home Sales Climb Higher in July – Global News
- Home Sales Across GTA Climbed 18.6 per cent in July: TREB – CP24
- Toronto home sales surge 19% as buyers return to market – Financial Post
Stay tuned to your email inbox next month for August’s issue of Market Watch to Your Inbox.