Top Notch Agent – We had Tony as our real estate agent. He was very patient and able to help us find a house we love! His understanding of the market, ability to provide prompt response, and his diligence when dealing with the negotiations was greatly appreciated and valued. We are grateful to have found a REALTOR® that displays such passion for their work and dedication towards their clients, and we would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Tony, you are awesome! M. Kalantar
Shanna was very helpful with helping me find a suitable place to live. She was honest and had a real sense of what exactly I was looking for. She worked very hard with negotiations on my behalf and was amazing at getting the answers I needed to move forward. I am grateful for her help and would definitely recommend her to anyone. Melissa Freire
Right At Home Realty Inc. was founded in 2004 and is the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the GTA since 2013. Right at Home Realty is Canada’s largest independently owned real estate brokerage with over 4,000 REALTORS® serving the GTA.
Our mandate is simple; we give our REALTORS® solid support, professional training and development, and they in turn, deliver excellent service to their clients.
- Open Houses based on the Seller’s instructions
- Prepare colour feature sheets of your property
- Neighbourhood Information using Hood IQ
- Coordinate Appointments utilizing our 24/7 appointment desk. Install a lockbox for easy showing
- Free Home Staging Consultation
Home Staging is available for an additional cost
- Provide detailed weekly activity reports including CREA stats, Board stats, website stats, appointment log, showing feedback, Open House summary, video stats (virtual tour)
- Keep you up to date on new listings, comparables and market updates in your area
- A professional website dedicated solely to your property
- Drone Shoots are also available depending on property
- Provide you with professional service on a full time basis
- Perform a comparative market analysis (CMA) on your area to determine the right listing price and strategy
- Free Home Evaluation
- Advise you on the best highlights to showcase your home.
- Professional Photos and Virtual Tour to enhance your property’s visibility
- Install a For Sale sign with custom property website rider
- Effective and competitive marketing; use of social media
- Personally submit your home to be listed on the MLS system and Realtor.ca, BeyondMap.com, CottageMarketer.com, Homefinder.ca, Homicity.com, Listnet.ca, MortgageGroup.com, OpenHouseTour.ca, Ovlix.com, Point2Homes.com, Propy.com, Realopedia.com, TheRealEstateBook.com, TonySlavin.com & HomesWithShanna.com
- Ask you questions to ensure we have all the details that will ensure your home sells in the time frame you need, at the highest possible price in the current market
- Provide advice to prepare your home for selling, inside and outside.
- Provide timely feedback on comments from showing agents and potential buyers
- We will represent your interest to the fullest
Our Committed Service To You
- Current Market Analysis on your home
- Pricing your home to sell in current market
- Listing your home
- Preparing your home to show
- Marketing recommendations for your home
- Weekly updates
- Presentation of offers
- Acceptance and next steps
- Fulfillment of conditions
- Ensure the deal we put together stays that way!
Asking Price: we will come to a decision on what the price to ask for your property is, while considering outside factors such as:
- Current market conditions – buyers/sellers market, inventory levels
- Location – public transportation, accessibility, parks and highways
- Amenities – schools, community centres, shopping, hospitals, etc.
- Condition of the property – overall appearance and upkeep, renovations, appliances, etc.
- Time frame for selling – your needs, moving timeline, downsizing, job relocation
Current Market Conditions: simply put, it is what a buyer is willing to pay for your property on that day. Factors that influence Market Conditions are:
- Interest rates
- Economic influences
- Competition in the area
- Consumer confidence
- A comparative market analysis, CMA, is an indicator of what today’s Buyers are willing to pay for a home. It compares the market activity of properties similar to yours.
- Those that have recently sold represent what Buyers are willing to pay. The homes currently listed for sale, represent the price Sellers hope to obtain. Those listings that have expired were generally overpriced or poorly marketed.
- As your Real Estate Professional, we will prepare a comparative market analysis for your home based on the most current market information. Together, we will establish the proper list price for your home.
“The market ultimately determines the true value of your property.”
- Many Sellers believe that if they price their home high initially, they can lower it later.
- Often when a home is priced too high, it experiences little activity. Gradually the price will come down to market value, but by that time it’s been for sale too long and some Buyers may be wary and reject the property.
- On occasion, the price is dropped below the market value because the Seller runs out of time and so the property sells for less than it is worth.
- You may think that interested Buyers “can always make an offer,” but if the home is overpriced, potential Buyers looking in a lower price range will never see it.
- Those who can afford a home at your asking price will soon recognize that they can get a better value elsewhere.
“You only get one chance to make a good impression”
This diagram shows the segments of prospective Buyers who are likely to see your property based upon the relationship of its asking price to its fair market value.
As the price increases you potentially drop the % of Buyers who will look at your property substantially.
As the price declines you have more potential customers viewing the property, resulting in potential multiples offers or stigmatizing the property (clients might assume something is wrong with the property).
“Ideally you should always price your home in the range of Market Value”
- Home Preparation Checklist
- Home Staging
- Professional Photos of your Property
- Colour Feature Sheets
- Floor Plans
- Open Houses
- For Sale Sign with Website Rider
- Open House Directional Signs
- Weekly Reporting
- Just Listed Postcards in Your Area
- Internet Exposure – Realtor.ca, our personal Websites, and more
- Social Media Promotion
- Internet Flyers
- Local Community Advertising
- Promotion to 4,000 Right At Home Salespeople and REALTORS® in 16 other Regions in Ontario
- MLS Exposure on multiple Boards
Toronto Real Estate Board
Durham Association of Realtors
- Potential Buyers will make a lot of assumptions when viewing your home. We will work together to make sure they make the right assumptions instead of the wrong ones
- We will provide you with a checklist on how to prepare your home for showings
- We will tour your home with you room by room, inside and outside and give you suggestions on how we can make your home a show stopper.
- We will be asking you about certain places in the home and what you like about that space, it gives potential buyers a “feel” for the house when it is being shown