Buyer’s Presentation Tab
Tony is a Real Estate Broker (30 years) and Licensed Mortgage Broker (20 years) who has been
serving clients in the Durham Region and the GTA for his entire career.
Licensed Sales Representative and Certified Home Stager
Tula is a Real Estate Salesperson and Professional Home Stager with over 25 years
Licensed Sales Representative
Hayley is a Sales Representative with over 7 years experience in Real Estate and has
successfully staged over 100 homes to date.
Administrative Assistant with over 30 years experience
Linda is our dedicated Administrator with over 30 years of experience in administration and project management.
Testimonials From My Past Clients
- Top Notch Agent
"We had Tony as our real estate agents. He was very patient and able to help us find a house we love!
His understanding of the market, ability to provide a prompt response, and his diligence when dealing with negotiations was greatly appreciated and valued. We are grateful to have found a REALTOR® that displays such passion for their work and dedication towards their clients, and we would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Tony, you are awesome!"
- Top Notch Agent
"Tony, more than met our expectations when selling our home in Whitby AND when buying our home in Kawartha Lakes. Tony was always quick to respond to our questions no matter what time of day or how small the question."
Linda & John
Our Promises Of Our Services
- Ask questions to ensure that we have all the right details to help you find the right home at the right price
- Guide you through the closing process once your offer is accepted
- We will represent your interest to the fullest
- Assist you in the process of pre-qualifying/stress test for a mortgage
- Current market analysis on homes in the area and what they are selling for
- Setting you up to be good buyers
- Presentation of your offer to sellers
- Negotiations of your offer
- Acceptance and next steps
- Fulfillment of conditions in the offer
- Ensure the deal that we have put together, stays that way!
Real Estate Terminology
Offer Price: We will do a review of the homes sold and listed in the neighborhood to assist on determining the offer price.
This will be based on:
- Current Market Conditions - buyers/sellers market, inventory levels
- Location - public transportation accessibility Parks, highways
- Amenities - schools, community center's, shopping, hospitals, etc.
- Condition of the property - overall appearance, upkeep, renovations and appliances, etc.
Current Market Conditions: As simply put; it is what a buyer is willing to pay for your property that day. Factors that influence market conditions are:
- Interest Rates
- Economic Influences
- Competition in the areas
- Consumer Confidence
Real Estate Terminology
Conditions in the Offer: that will have an impact on the contract
- Closing Dates
- Condition of selling another property
- Chattels- fixtures or accessories included in the offer
- Home Inspections
- Bridge Mortgages
- Title Searches
As your real estate team, we will help you decide which conditions should be included in your offer!
A Comparative Market Analysis: CMA is in an indicator of what today's buyers are willing to pay for a home. It compares your offer price to other sold prices or listings in the neighbourhood.
Those that have recently sold represent what buyers are willing to pay. These homes currently listed for sale, represent the price sellers to obtain. Those listings that have expired were generally overpriced or poorly marketed.
As your Real Estate Professional, I will prepare a comparative market analysis for the homes that you are interested in, based on the most current market information. Together, we will establish the proper price when submitting an offer.
"The Market ultimately determines what the true market value of a property."
Buyer's Representation Agreement
- Agreement between the buyer and the brokerage to work together exclusively to find you a new home.
- The Buyer Representation Agreement signifies that for for a designated period of time, the buyer has engaged a specific brokerage to work exclusively on his or her behalf at finding a property. The agreement confirms the sales representative's commitment to make his or her best efforts for the buyer.
- We will walk you through the complete form with you, so you understand the contract
- Non Exclusive Agreement
- Brokerage does not represent the buyer's interest in a transaction
- Broker's will provide:
- Ethical: deal fairly and honestly and with integrity
- Legal: duty to exercise care when answering questions
- Legal: duty to avoid misrepresentation
- We will walk you through the form so you understand the difference between an Buyer Representation Agreement and a Buyer Customer Service Agreement.
- We will prepare you with a comprehensive Home Hunting Checklist to give me more information of the wants and needs of your home.
- We will review the Checklist to ensure we have a complete understanding of what you require.
- We will only show you homes that meet the minimum needs that you require.
Showing You Properties
- We will send you information sheets on properties that may suit your needs, to decide which ones you want to see, either privately, or at an open house.
- We will book private showings for us to view the
properties you are interested in.
- We will attend open houses together if we cannot see a home privately.
- We will explain the offer form in full to you before we complete an offer
- We will lead you in putting together the offer
- Inclusions and exclusions will be clear so there are no surprises
- We will provide you with comparables in the neighbourhood to assist in the offer price
- We will discuss with you about a good faith deposit on the property and its advantages.
- We will explain the process of multiple offers on a property and its impact on your offer
- We will present the offer to the sellers and their agent if needed on the home that you have chosen
- We will ask you for a personal letter to the sellers stated, to assist in them, "getting to know you".
We will Assist in the Negotiations of Offers
- Offers that are accepted
- Offers that are rejected
- Changes and counter offers
- Notice for the fulfillment of conditions
- Multiple offers
- Multiple representation if it arises
Accepted Offer and Next Steps
- Setting up an appointment for inspection
- Ask for lawyer particulars
- Fulfillment of Conditions
- Closing date and adjustments
- Property re-visits prior to closing to inspect condition, measurements for drapery, etc.
- Moving Checklist
Our Goals Are Your Goals!